Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Narnia Music Video

Here's the new music video for The Lion, the Wotch, and the Wardrobe! I found. it all by myself. *-* Hope you like it!

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/index.html


today I think Mom might be taking us to go shopping for my Dad's birthday. (It's tomorrow. Happy brithday Dad!) Elaine had a fever and was throwing up yesterday, but she seems to be doing better today. For Dad's birthday we're going to this place call Cheese Burger in Paradise. Sounds like a fun place. On Friday all of us are going to ger up at six thirty IN THE MORNING to go down to PA Philly! I think we might be going to a museum of some kind. Which is cool. I need to run. Hope everyone is doing ok!
Skandar Keynes , Georgie Henley, Anna Popplewell and William Moseley in Walt Disney Pictures' The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Carrie are you still sick?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm from Argentina and I love Narnia!
but I like most Harry Potter .. xD
your blog is very cute!
Forgive me for writing as it is but I do not speak English .. I speak Spanish .. xD
greetings from Argentina!