Friday, August 03, 2007

Life and Other Complicated Matters

I survived the missions trip and I'm really glad I went. Things that enjoyed doing the most were doing the skits at the end of the kids club, painting the deck, making birthday cards for the Bello Machre people, worship time, and justing hanging out and getting to know people better.

Annalee and Eric are renting a town house in a suburb of Chicago. Eric likes his job and Annalee just got a job teaching at basic music stuff at school. I have no idea what Eric does. Oh yeah, they got a little turtle too, I forget what his name is though.

School will be starting soon. I'm not so excited about that. This year I'll be taking Geometry at Cornerstone. I hope I do well. I really would like to push myself this year in school. I don't know why, but I just do.

I got my IOWA Test of Basic Skill results back. I SCORED ABOVE MY GRADE IN EVERYTHING!!! EVEN IN SPELLING!!! I'm so happy!! :)

We moved rooms this week. Elaine and I moved downstairs into Beccah's old room, Beccah is now in Corrie's old room, and Corrie moved upstairs into Elaine and I's old room. I like my new room. I have a lot more room and its cooler. Elaine has dubbed it the "Bat Cave".

Tomorrow my family is leaving for ocean city New Jersey. We're renting a beach house for a week and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to bring a lot of art stuff and a lot of books. I'm also looking forward to playing different games with my family, watching the tenth season of stargate (which we bought specially for the trip), being lazy, going to the beach, going to different book stores and just having a lot of fun. I wish Corrie could spend the whole week with us, but she's just coming from Tuesday-Thursday. Oh well, it'll still be a lot of fun. :)

2 comments:

Joey said...

Hmmm, interesting

♥Mandy said...

that was a good post, wo no!


Ha ha...


today i'm gonna go to ANOTHER party. i went to a pool party last night and now another party today. anyways, I hope your day/week is really fun!!