Thursday, August 25, 2005

Family

so. I need to blog about something so I decided to blog about my family. SO here is some info about my family:

Name: Terry
Relation: My Father

Work: I don't know He wont tell me.
Age: He wont tell me that either Cool Fact: If you ask him any question about the bible HE will know the answer 99.9 % Of the time

Name : Barbara
relation: MY mother
Work: home Maker
Age: Same as Dad's
Cool fact: When she gets mad and starts Yelling( Which by the way is NEVER my fault) she speaks with an einglish accent

Name : Annalee
Relation: My Sister
Work: Libarey Page and piano teacher
Age:20
cool fact: She is really fun

Name : Corrie
relation: My sister
Work:subway
Age: 18
Cool fact:She wants to be a missionary nurse to Mexico

Name: Rebeccah
Relation:Ms sisters
Work: Liberia page
age: 15
Cool fact: She looks a lot like to my great grandmother.

Name : Elaine
Relation: My sister
Work: try to find out who took her stuffed animal
Age: 10
Cool fact: she is really cute when she is sleepy

No comments: