Saturday, September 03, 2005

Blah

Right now I know that you are probably wondering why my title is "blah" . I guess I will have to tell you people. I am feeling really tried for several reasons. Let us start with the most promanit. My friend Megan came over for a few days while her parents were at a conference thinging. So I ws doing a lot of things with Megan so that is one reason. Another is my soccer season has started. We WON!!! Are first game. I also went running every day this week. Which was trying. Any though I had stuff week it was really fun. My sisters Beccah and Corrie are in Antlanta for a couple days visiting my Aunt Meg and my cousin Ella. Ella is around two I think. She is so cute when you ask her what her name is she says: " My name is ELLA!" and another cute thing she does is when you ask her what you do when you see a mouse she says:"eeeeekkk." She is so CUTE! ':)
My sister Annalee went back to collage this week. I have missed her a lot this week. But I know that she happy at collage even though I miss her a ton.

No comments: