Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Poems

My mom wants me to publish my poems that I wrote n school so here they are.



The horse is trotting

the horse is jumping the fence

the horse is sleeping

( that one is kind of weak)

Horse
Beautiful, Powerful
galloping, Cantering, Jumping '
Maine and tail flying
Filly

( that one is too)

Horse
Big , Pretty
Jumping, Cantering, Galloping
Nuzzling, Nickering, Stroking, Talking
Nice , tall
Me

( the next one is my favorite )

Winter stamped her hoof wanting to run,
I mounted slowly silently sinking into the the saddle ,
She pulled on the bit wanting to run.
But we walked to the woods.
Then we ran like the wind,
whipping around the bends,
I put my face in her snow white mane ,
She smelled of hay,
I looked up as we flew leaving a long behind us,
As we slowed near the stream she drank her fill,
The lily's sweet sent filled the air,
A perfect horse, A prefect day, A perfect ride

White Horse - ©Troy Wheeler 2003

1 comment:

Beccah said...

Well done on the poetry. You did well with the last one especially.