Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Lastest

Hi. Sorry I haven't written in awhile. This weekend my Mom went to Chicago for a famliy wedding. My second cousin Chris is getting married. While mom is gone every thing is going ok. Dad os going to preach tomorrow so thats cool. I took this test and I thought that I would share it.

Silver Dragon
You are a silver dragon. The rarest kind of dragon.
YOu are noble yet avoid humans as much as
possible. You are the guardian of the
defensless and you rule the skies.


Which Dragon resides in your soul? (cool pictures!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Here is another test that I just took.

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/H/HO/HOP/hoplessromantic/1128981101_atefriend2.jpg" border="0" alt="ultimate friend">
You are the dependable friend! You are there for
your friends all the way! You love your friends
and would do anything for them. You always put
them first and think second of yourself. Don't
let it take away all your time for everyone
needs to think a little of themselves to be
truly happy so try to balance your personal and
social life. They always come to you for
advice.


What kind of friend are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well I need to go . bye *-*

No comments: