Monday, November 28, 2005

even more story

So here is more story.
____________________________________________________________________
"I love this time of year." Ra's voice seemed to sound erie in the forest. "Thanks for taking me out on this trail ride."
"No problem." Jana said smiling.
"So are you ready for next week?" Ra said as she turned Rusty back toward home.
"Whats next week?"
"You forgot?!" Ra gasped. "The trails for the army! You said that you were going to try out."
"Oh, that." Jana said fingering Winter's mane. "I don't. i doubt that I would even get in. I mean, girls have to be really good for them to get in the army. I know Winter could do it, but I'm not sure about me. "
"You should at least try. I'm not old enough. Please try out for me. Your parents said that you could. Any way, you are good. I don't know know any boy that can swing a sword like you can, nad you can shoot while you ride. And you get a bulls eye."
winter shook her mane as if to say, "You better try out. I want to be in the army. "
"Ok. I'll try out. " Jana gave in.
____________________________________________________________________

Not super, but an ok addition. Hope you like it.

No comments: