Monday, November 28, 2005

Fustrated

You would princess for Kazul! Let me be the first
to congratulate you, you are probably very
brave and intelligent. Kazul is nice as
dragons go, but you would definitely have to
work. She loves food (which, as her princess,
you would be making) so I suggest that you
learn how to make cherries jubilee. Your
duties would also include helping her sort out
her library and organizing her treasure. It is
also likely that you would have a brush or two
with dangerous wizards, but Kazul would teach
you some magic for protection. The princesses
that Kazul picks have a history of being
awesome (like Cimorene and Shiara), and now you
can add your name to that list! I hope that
you liked this quiz. Please rate it?


The Enchanted Forest Chronicles: What Dragon Would You Princess For?
brought to you by Quizilla



The dreamspeaker!You are Atlanta,the leader of the
Celestial vally herd!You are nice and top
unicorn in the herd...You als care alot about
them...Who else would?


Who are you in Unicorns of Balinor?
brought to you by Quizilla


I am so fustrated! I've been working on this picture for ever, but its not turning out good at all. I'm so tierd. I wish that I could just get it right. I know that I need just to press on and try my best, but it's so hard sometimes.

No comments: