Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Weekend

This week end is going to be very busy for me. My church is having a missions weekend were we have some of our missionaries come up and tells us a little bit about what they have been doing this past year. Beccause I went on the missions trip Mr. Don is having each kid that went on it stand up and talk! I just hope God puts the right words in my mouth about what to say. I think that I will do better than some of the other kids beccause I have done some plays and stuff like that.
I am going to miss one day of the missions thing for my older sister ,Annalee, is having a paino recitel. That should be cool. We have to drive all the way up to Frostburg. I am looking forward to that for the all ready have snow!
:b And I will get to see Annalee. *-*

An other cool thing about this weekend is that my other older sister Corrie os going to talk at one of the things. She is going to Mexico to help out with some stuff this summer. SO I am looking forward to alot of things this weekend!

1 comment:

An exceptional being said...

It was quite a weekend wasn't it. And I my speech didn't suck to bad.

Thanks for all the encouragement!

--Rie