Monday, December 12, 2005

Chirstmas the Special 3

So more of this amry stuff. Hope you people aren't getting bored of it all. Don't really have anything else to write about. Oh, wait. I have only six more days till my birthday! Well here it is.
___________________________________________________________________

Dear Dairy,
Today I am packing. It's weird packing. Mother is doing it with me. She still doesn't believe me about Jesus. I am going to give birth soon. she is woried that i wont make to Bethlehem. I don't think that I will. It will take about three or four days. Joseph is going to bring only a few things. I asked him why. he told me that He wants there to be a new life for bith of us. He is always asking me how I am. I think that he is woried. I pray that God will ease his heart. I know that he will. I am not bring a lot of things either. A few gift from mother and father. Mother gave me a small locket so i can always remeber where home will be. Father gave me a shawl. It is very pretty. It is a soft rustic red. I am going to miss them all. I wen't to Mirim's. She told me that she believes me and will be praying for me. Joseph has come. I will write more when we are on out way.
___________________________________________________________________
Oh, yeah i thought of some more stuff that has happened that I haven't blog about. I went and sall Narnia! It was alsome! Go see it if you haven't. Also today I spraned my ankel. Corrie says that it's not very bad and it will heal over night probably. Well I need to go.

No comments: