Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas the Special 4

So here is the fourth and the last. Thank you for reading it. I hope that you enjoy it.

Dear diary,
Today has only gotten harder as it has gone on. Joseph brought a donkey for me to ride, which was very sweet of him. I've been riding off and on. I need to walk sometimes or I feel bad. I've felt strange all day. I wonder what's going on with me.

Dear diary,
finally, we are in Bethlehem! Right now we are looking for an inn to stay inn. No one seems to have any room. I still feel strange. I wish that this felling would go a way. I feel so wrestles. Sall, the donkey, is so sweet. She seems to go more gently know that have been felling wrose.
it's so weried. I Like the way this town, if only it wasn't so crowded, thne it would seem more homely to me.

Dear Diary,
I can't believe it! i am a mother. Let me tell you what happened. It was the most alsome thing that I have ever done. A very nice inn keeper let us stay in his stable (yes I know it's a little werried but I like all the animals) Once in the stable I don't know how to say it, but I just gave birth to the savoir! He is so perfect.

I little while after he was born a sheepards came. Their story was so wonderful. they where outside of the city tending to their flocks when an angel came and told them were ti find us. Then a lot of angels came and sang about Jesus! My son!

Well, that's the end of the story. Hope you people like it! Merry (sorry I mean) Mary christmas!

No comments: