Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Carrie's Blog

Carrie is my best friend ever, her blog is pretty cool. I found this on her blog. I think it's pretty funny. This post was posted on her blog on April 1.

BUSH TO BE RESIGNING.
President George W. Bush is tired of all the controversy and knows America needs a "better president".
Sources say that he knows some of the decisions of the war were "very bad", and has decided to resign as a result of those "very bad" decisions."
Vice president Dick Cheny will take the place of our former president. Cheny is anti-war, and as soon as he is sworn in at 8:30 pm TONIGHT, will bring back all the troops from Iraq, Iran, and surrounding areas.


I just got that from the CNN website.

2 comments:

Justin said...

I'd like to see a link to cnn artical about this. I think your friend Carrie recieved the wrong infomation.

Nono said...

It's an april fools joke silly.