Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Day

Today my life went kinda weird. Church went well this morning. For small group we went to this Crisis Preganancy Center, it was really well. I like the tour, or more of what a saw. During the middle I startedto feel a little strange. Then I threw up, the weird thing was that I kept it in my mouth till I got to the bathroom. I've neve done that before. It was really bad tasting, any way. Mom came and picked me up and the rest of the afternoon was spent watching Narnia. (We got it yesterday!!!) Corrie came back from ocean city ok, infact she brought back a friend. her name is Leslie. (I think that's how you spell it, but sorry if I did it wrong.) Right now I'm watching law and Order Crimanal Intent. My mom was sick this morning so I think I have what she had. She's somewhat better than this morning. Hope everybody's doing good, I'm going to go to do get down to some serous TV watching.

-Noelle

1 comment:

Justin said...

EWWW! you kept it in your mouth? Awesome. Yea it does leave that bad after taste too. Hope you feel better. Laser tag was fun, but if we go again, we need to leave early like around 3:30.TTYL