Thursday, April 27, 2006

Unicorn Story

This is just a story that I put together when I saw this picture, please tell me what you think!

http://www.horrorseek.com/haunted/wynn455/unicorn7.jpgI've been blind since the first day I was born. Everyone says that I'm a curse to family, but they don't know I've over heard. Poeple think that just because your blind doesn't mean that I don't know how to hear. Sometimes I hear things I shouldn't have. Like the time I over heard my father say to my mom that I needed another walking stick which cost a lot. Then he said something about wishing that he never had had another child. It hurt and I know that it was just a joke, but sometimes even jokes can hurt. But that was before that I heard about the unicorn in the woods. I was looking at some wooden figurines when I over heard some people say that there was a unicorn in the woods. I don't know a lot about unicorn, but I did know at that time that unicorns have healing powers and can heal anyone who tuches them. that when I went for a walk. A long walk. I walked to the very center of the forest and waited. I don't know how long. (When you're blind you can't tell time very well be the movment of the sun.) I feel a sleep, but awoke quite quickly when I felt something cool such my face. I opened my eyes and for the first time in my life I could see!! the most beautiful horse with a horn i had ever seen. Well actually it was the first horse thing that I had ever seen but even still it was the most beautiful horse I have ever seen. I didn't know then that horses with horns are called unicorns. (imagine that) I all a sudden feel back a sleep and when I woke up again I saw this handsome hunter. He was the first person I ever saw, now he's my husbund and now all of are children are artist and riders. It's kind of funny, all of our horses are very fond of maidens.

5 comments:

An exceptional being said...

Me gusta!

Nono said...

Wus that mean?

Beccah said...

Hey!!Corrie coppied my blog comment thingy! That is totally and completely outrageous! No me gusta ella.

Beccah said...

IT means I like it, by the way.

bigred5 said...

I like it, too.
Me gustaria, tambien.