Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Past Few days

The past few days have been pretty interesting. Beccah, Elaine, and I have been working in the yard a lot. We have been trying to fix up this one part of are garden that we have left alone for about ten years. Anyway so far we have found a bomarang, a tennis ball, a SAW, and a frisbe. (bye the way all these things were buried.) we also found a pack of gravel and a pack of sand that both date back to before 1996. Not to mention all the countless numbers of planks of wood and bricks that we dug up. On Monday Beccah Babysat Kyla, that went pretty well. Yesterday Corrie and Beccah went to the prom! They both looked so pretty. Corrie had a rose red dress and Beccah had a navy blue dress. Corrie went with this guy from collage who asked her but they went as FRIENDS and they went in a group. BEccah went with another group. I guess ou can't go in the same group or else some body might think that your related or something like that. Our downstars computer crashed which really stinks beccause I have all my work on that stupind thing. Like all my work. Like the paper that's due last week. But mom knows that I did and it was my second draft so I think everythings cool. I think that Dad might be doing this thing to it tonight to try to get all our stuff off it and on to a disk. So if it works I will be one happy camper. This saterday is national apperation horse day (Which also happens to be the day of on of the triple crown races. The Peakness I believe.) so my dad is taking Megan, Elaine, and I to this open barn horse thing that a stable is having. FOr mother's day All of us girls that are at home got mom a dog wood. (Her favorite type of tree) Corrie planted it and everything, but we all helped pay for it. Mom and Beccah just got home from taking a lot of the stuff from out yard work to the dump . They brought back milk and watermelon. (Yummy!) SO now I am sitting in my living room listening to the narnia track that we got out of the libary blogging. (Duh) Beccah just killed a spider. (EK) Need to go now because I am runnign out of things to say.

No comments: