Wednesday, June 14, 2006

More Letter

Dear Rana,
Did you know that your related to a complete idiot? And no for once I'm not talking about cousin Robert. Its me. I should start at the beginning. Mother and I traveled all morning to get to the Queen's estate. Its wasn't any fun at all because I had to ride your horse. Sorry but I dislike him (I could never hate a horse) more like i dislike his gallop, more like lack there of. Any way I was cross because I had to ride side saddle all the way there and mother was cross because she had to listen to me complan about riding side saddle the whole way there. The Queen is very nice and welcomed us warmly. We didn't get down to business till the next morning. The way she examined me gave me a hint of what was up. I fought her body guard Charles. I must say I beat him, but that wasn't his fault. I bowled into him, causing his head to hit against the wall, causing him to black out, causing Mother to be slightly irked at me. And causing me to pass, as it turns out. In one week, I will start being the Princesses' body guard. When they told me I couldn't say no way because I was so stunned so I'm stuck looking after Miss Priss for the rest of my life. The only slighly good things that will come out of this is: I'll get a mohawk (a sighn of honor and that you shouldn't mess with this person or they will knock the snot out of you), and I won't have to wear petti coats everyday now! Female body guards wear these strange dresses, I hope I can describe them well enough for you. They don't have any sleeves and have only one layer of cloth. Two slits go up the sides so I'll be able to kick quiet freely. They are very form fitting so I wonder how I'll do in them. In the winter I wear the same clothes but with leggings under the actual dress. Also in the winter I'll be able to have these glove things. They're very strange sinve they don't have fingers so not to make my fingers clumsy( good luck with that). They come up about two thirds of my arms. I can's wait to start. I'm leaving in one week to move in with one of the people I dislike the most. Wahoo. Hope school is going better than my life.


Sirabe

P.s. Hope you like the knfe I sent with this letter. It's Jewl keeps coming our when I throw it ar stuff so its yours. Don't hurt yourself. Or any Bats.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

SOMEBODY COMMENT ABOUT OUR LETTERS!!!!