Sunday, June 25, 2006

So...

So I thought I would blog since I have the time and you people wont be able to here from me in about a week. I am going to camp tomorrow for the first time in my life by myself. I mean I've gone on a missions trip before but my sisters were there. I'm going with my youth leaders, there son, and an other boy in my youth group. We'll be teaming up with a different church but we don't know what church yet. Beccah left for Belieze this morning at 2:30. I said good bye before I went to bed. She was suppouse to leave yesterday but her conceting flight was rained out. So Beccah and I did yardwork yesterday and we tried out for soccer (I think it went well) and then we came home and she helped me pack and then she slept for the rest of the afternoon. I saw Sweet home Alabama for the first time yesterday. It was pretty good but it could have been better. I also saw end of the Spear for the first time. I think that was the first movie that made me cry. I liked it a lot. Eric came back for the week end I think he's doing OK. Please pray for me while I'm at camp.

3 comments:

pruittcommunications said...

I will pray for you.

Dad

An exceptional being said...

Will do.

Oh, my little hermana is growing up so fast.

Beccah said...

You'll do great, you little sucker