Monday, July 31, 2006

Art

So I'm doing art again this year for my artsie thing. If anyone out there prays for me when i ask for it, please help me be able to finish my one art thing. I've been doing these char coal pictrures, they look really good but they take some time to do. I'm really close to finishing Goerge Washington (I hate that guys mouth. It is the bigest pain in the world to draw) Next I have to do an eight value drawing of Mark Twain and I'm nervouse to please help me do a good job on that.

Today I got a dragon drawing book out of the library today!! Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Cool! I hope you do well! Are you taking an art class? Or are you just doing it for fun?

Beccah said...

You'll do great, just work hard and finish it.

Nono said...

yeah I'm taking this art class at home. They send you a video and you do what it tells you to do.