Tuesday, July 18, 2006

VBS Day 2

Today in the vbs world we had eight more kids in rold. Which is pretty good, I think we like grew one third. Any way everything was a little bumpy today. I had this kid in my group today that I had a hard time with. Let's call him Ed. Ed was different from the other kids because he didn't believe that Amanda, DJ, Steven, and I were the 'teachers' so contridicted our every move. he ran off a couple times during an activity and wouldn't sit still through others and in others he just openly disobeyed. WE say 'ok, where all going to sit on the floor and do music.' and then he would go off and sit in the chair that we told all the kids not to sit in. Then when we said he had to come over and join the group he dragged the chair along with him. I know it must sound like i was just being short today, but its on thing when you only have one kid and you chase him around and are able to give him all the attention he needs. It another thing when your trying to get all the kids in line so you can go to the next activity and Ed startes running around, so you leave the group and chase him around for five minutes and when you come back all the other kids decided to do what he is doing and run round and round. It's not fun. At all. But I do think that God put Ed in mylife for a reason. Maybe God is showing me to be more patient with the kids. I was short with several of them this morning. So if your praying for me; please pray for 'Ed' and that I will have more patientice. Don't get me wrong today was still a lot of fun! Here's the skit!!

Amanda: I am so perfect. Look at me. I'm gorgous! I...

Joey: (interupting) Amanda, I couldn't help overhearing your momlouge. Even though you are a really great car, I doubt your perfect.

Noelle: I know I'm not!

Amanda: Well I am!!

Noelle: But I Amanda what about the time when you where going to the store and I asked you to get shampoo but you brought back peanut butter. I had spuriells trying to eat my hair!

Amanda: But that was only one time!

Noelle: What about for my birthday! You said you gave me 'lipstick' but it was really nail polish. Ok stop laughing, I had orange lips for a month!!

Amanda: I'll right but at least I do more good things then bad things.

Joey: That's not good enough. We need to do nothing wrong to be perfect in God's eyes and the only one that can do that is Jesus.

Amanda: I guess you guys are right.

Exits

2 comments:

Nono said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I got on Noelle's acount again and changer her picture. Don't you like this one better?

Beccah said...

I mean changed.