Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hi!!

Hi people!!!

I'm on vaction right now in Philadelphia (or something like that) Our cousins from MO came down and I am personally having a ton of fun. We went to National Arcives and saw all these cool documents. (that inclued the Declaration of Independence, the constatution, and one of the othentec copes of the maganacarta. I didn't expect to see that at all so it was pretty cool) Tomorrow we're going to see declaration hall(I think that's what its called) and the liberty bell. so we're haveing a National Treasure kinda vacation right now.

3 comments:

matanda said...

ooh! try to steal an important document and see what happens! actually, dont. that might not be one of my better ideas...

Beccah said...

Is there anything about Shyamalan you don't know?

Beccah said...

Oh, and I got a declaration of independence at the gift store when we went to the national archives, just like in national treasure.