Thursday, August 24, 2006

I got to do this for school

LLA 1.4

A Descriptive Paragraph

Pains shot through Daniel’s whole body as an arrow slid in through a slit in his helmet for sight. Red blood clouded Daniel’s vision as he faded away…someone was trying to remove the helmet without pulling out the arrow, and his eye, out. There was a chopping sound as the helmet was cut away from his head. All he could hear was people gasping in shock at the terrible wound. His nostrils filled with the smell of blood and gore; he was somewhere were they took care of the sick. Something vile was shoved down his throat. The mixture tasted like rotting herb bread along with rotting meat as well. Slowly, he faded back into the world of unconsciousness.

6 comments:

mjke said...

wow, did you write this? I fear for my life

Nono said...

One word at a time and trying to picture it in my head and pretending to be the healer and the person that fired the arrow.

Yes I know I'm weird.

Beccah said...

*gags and throws up thinking about an arrow in an eye ball* That were good discriptions. *twitch*

Julia said...

I think i'm going to have nightmares about people trying to pull out my eyeballs! eek

nate the great said...

Sounds like someone has been watching a little too much Lord of the Rings.

Julia said...

That had nothing to do with Lord Of The Rings