Saturday, August 05, 2006

More Bad last Words

Thanks Carrie for more!!!!


Hey watch this!!

(doctor) What the heck is that in his stomach?!

I'm twenty-one I can do what I want!

No, I don't think I'm driving to fast.

Do you think this is poisonous?

what do you think this is for?

What's this button do?

I'm I supposed to cut the red or the green wire?

Is the emergency light suppose to be blinking?

The right ones the brake right?

(army person) oops. I wonder what happens when you pull this pin out of the round thing

Hmmm... This glowing green stuff looks good...What is it? Oh well. Bottoms up!

Oh gosh. What have I done?

Safety features are for sissys.

I don't need a parachute...

Fifety bucks says I can jump off that building.

Whoops.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

More funny stuff. Whopee!