Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Corrie

So the past few days have beenl quietly intresting. (This is a joke which you will get later on.) You see on this youth retreat thing my sister Corrie's voice was a little sore. But guess what's up with her now!?! She can't talk at all and its hilariarse. So yeah that's the most inresting thing going on in my life right now. The week end was fun. Won't tell ya'll about it because most of yall were there. If you weren't there and want to here my boring report you can call me or something.

4 comments:

An exceptional being said...

I can still communicate just fine!

Beccah said...

No you can't. Strained grunts and wild gestures isn't just fine, it's hilarious. Everone should call my house and ask to speek to Corrie. :b

Anonymous said...

Noelle, you are so bad! I will be sure to get you sick so you can not talk either.

Nono said...

nope

I almost never get sick