Friday, September 29, 2006

Most people don't know this but I worry about some of my friends. They act so perky all the time, but I know they aren't. Sometimes I just don't know what to say to them. I don't believe in hiding my feelings very much, as most of you know. Please just pray for me to understand them and what my friends need right now. They seem to be hurting and I just don't know how to reach out them. Please Pray for my friends.

You know who you are: My dear friends, I love and so does God and a whole bunch of other people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend says, "When you need me, I'll be there for you."
A best friend says, "You won't need anyone, I'm here with you."
So be that best friend and sit down and honestly talk to each other, one on one, mono e mono. Trust me it helps a lot!

Nono said...

Thanks Justin, that's a great idea.

Anonymous said...

So, hows your friend doing? You don't have to comment here but you can email. justin.davidson2@us.army.mil

Anonymous said...

Just be trustworthy, no matter what. Let people feel comfortable and safe in confiding in you. Things like talking about someone else behind their back can dash someone's trust in you.