Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Things They Don't Teach You in School

  • Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dymamite
  • the longest one-syllable worn in the english language is screeched
  • There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar
  • Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated
  • There are more chickens in the world than people
  • An orstich's eye is bigger than its brain
  • no word in the english language ryme with month, orange, silver, or purple
  • Tigers have striped skin, not just fur
  • More pople are killed by donkeys than in plane crashes each year
  • Shakespeare invented over 1700 words in the english language
  • In most advertisments the time is 10:10
  • Its impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
  • No President of the United States was an only child
  • The everage chocolate bar has eight insect legs
  • Eskimos use refidgerators to keep food from freezing
  • A duck's quack does not echo
  • women blink nearly twice as more as men
  • A Cackroach can live nine days with out its head before it starves to death
  • A snail can sleep for 3 years

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tht is sooooo cool

Anonymous said...

THe fact that Joey thinks this is cool worries me. The fact that I agree with hime scares me, badly.

juliA

Beccah said...

I only knew the sneeze with your eyes open one. Go me!

♥Mandy said...

That's neat. I knew the one about a ducks quack doesn't echo from the comics.

Jack Yoest said...

I knew all of that...













sorta.

Anonymous said...

my gosh you didn't!!!