Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another weird Quiz Thing

A. Four Jobs I have had...

  1. Paper Person
  2. Babysitter
  3. Library Volunteer
  4. Annoying Poeple

B. Four Movies I can watch over and over...

  1. Lord of the Rings
  2. Narnia
  3. Princess Bride
  4. The Village

C. Four Places I have lived...

  1. Maryland
  2. Virginia
  3. Heidelberg, Germany
  4. Frankfurt, Germany

D. Four TV Shows I love to watch

  1. Heroes
  2. Stargate
  3. LOST
  4. America's Funnies Home Videos

E. Four Places I have been on vacation

  1. Paris, France
  2. London, England
  3. Missouri,USA
  4. Tons of Castles, Germany

F. Four Websites I visit daily

  1. Yahoo
  2. Blogger
  3. Tally Times
  4. The Village

G. Four of my favorite foods

  1. Rigatoni
  2. Spaghetti
  3. Pizza
  4. Chocolate

H. Four places I would rather be right now

  1. Grandma's house
  2. anywhere with horses
  3. Bob's house
  4. the mountains

No comments: