Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Today

Today was an interesting day because we got new doors today. Now if you are an observant person then you noticed that it snowed last night and when you open the door cold air comes Inside the house. So we did school in Beccah's room with a whole bunch of blankets, tea, and the thingies that you heat up in the microwave.
Elaine and I went to writing class today. We are working towards this really big report about what we are thinking about being when we grow up, Elaine is doing a report on being a zoologist and I'm doing a report on being a fine artist. I would really like to be an artist professionally, I'm just not sure if I'll ever be good enough. "."
Mother had a bad night last night so if you people could pray for her that would be cool.
So yeah, that's about it.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Oh no, I hope your mom will feel better soon. I'm glad you got a new door!

LittleChar said...

tell your mom to get well soon:) your day sounds like so much fun! i would kill for a day like that, all we got was a two hour delay, which i slept through, since i was up all night helping with our schools play.

Beccah said...

That was fun. Not the Mom not sleeping part but the doing school in my room part. :)