Monday, March 05, 2007

Interesting Things To know

  • Going to two concerts in one weekend makes you very, very tired
  • If ever undesirably pursued simply wait till he goes to the bathroom and then light the bathroom on fire
  • I am not addicted to the card fame FreeCell, I can stop whenever I want
  • The Newsboys rock in concert and on CD
  • Garich i dhôl goll o Orch in LotR elvish means you have the hollow head of an ork
  • My mother, for some weird reason, when she leaves me at home tell me not to play with fire
  • Pizza is Heavenly
  • One should always take to time to listen to what the other person is saying before speaking out loud
  • When in doubt quote some random movie, even in the middle of a conversation about something totally different
  • If I draw to relax, how come I'm always hyper when I'm done?
  • Elaine, Annalee, and Dad all are very hard to buy birthday presents for that you know they will like
  • Baking Soda is not flammable
  • Sugar is : )
  • Thinking up good blog posts can be difficult at times
  • I am running out of things to say

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is sugar really flammable?

Nono said...

yes

Anonymous said...

Cool! I gotta try that some time.

aly said...

This post is so you though. And once again you make me laugh.

LittleChar said...

thinking up blog posts is only difficult if you are watching anime and listening in on ten-year olds conversations over the phone, and the best part is you realize that you could have come up with eight different posts in the time it took you to think up that great analogy i just made, yeah. love it. hate it. deal with it. i'm in a writing mood today it's wierd...

Beccah said...

Sugar is very flamible. I used to set it on fire all the time when . . . well actually i still do sometimes.