Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kids are Quick

TEACHER:  Maria, go to the map and find
North America




MARIA: Here it is.



TEACHER:Correct. Now class, who discovered
America ?




CLASS: Maria.

_______________________________


TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math
multiplication on the
floor?


JOHN: You told me to do it without
using tables.


__________________________________________



TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell
"crocodile?"




GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L"



TEACHER: No, that's wrong



GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you
asked me how I spell it.


____________________________________________



TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical
formula for
water?



DONALD: H I J K L M N O.



TEACHER: What are you talking about?



DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

__________________________________



TEACHER: Winnie, name one important
thing we have today that we




didn't have ten years ago.



WINNIE: Me!

__________________________________________



TEACHER: Glen, why do you always
get so dirty?




GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the
ground than you are.


_________________________________



TEACHER: George Washington not only chop
ped down his father's


cherry tree, but also admitted it.
Now, Louie, do you know why his


father didn't punish him?



LOUIS: Because George still had
the ax in his hand.


______________________________________



TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly,
do you say prayers before

eating?


SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom
is a good cook
______________________________



TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on
"My Dog" is exactly the same as


your brother's. Did you copy his?



CLYDE : No, teacher, it's the same dog.

___________________________________



TEACHER: Harold, what do you call
a person who keeps on talking

when people are no longer interested?



HAROLD: A teacher


Hope these made you smile!!

2 comments:

♥Mandy said...

HAha that made me laugh. HAHAHA

Beccah said...

Yep. Nothing like a cheesy joke to brighten your day.