Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sickness and St. Patricks Day




So lets start off with stating the fact that everyone in my house is or has been sick except me and mom. Even my Dad is sick (this doesn't happen very often.) So from this we can conclude that I am going to sick any moment now. So yeah, if I don't go to church tomorrow you all know why.


I wore green to bed last night just in case my loving family decided to get up early. Any who . . .

Happy St. Patricks Day!







The story of St. Patrick is on of my favorites. I wont write it all down, but there's a great odessy tape on it. If you would like to listen to it just comment and I'll try to get it to you.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

Oh! You pinch people when they don't wear GREEN on St. Patrick's day. No wonder all the people who weren't wearing purple were mad at me.