Monday, April 09, 2007

Favorite Things

  • God
  • Horses
  • Reading
  • Narnia
  • Math
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Parents
  • Listening to music
  • Writting
  • My Sister
  • Trees
  • Learning
  • Fire
  • Carrie
  • My hoodie
  • Chocolate
  • My friends
  • Explosions
  • Blogging
  • Redwall
  • Baby-sitting my cousins
  • Flowers
  • Cookies
  • Eragon
  • Binding of the Blade
  • Stargate
  • Annalee and Eric
  • Gettng good grades
  • Making peoplefeel specail
  • Christmas
  • Pizza
  • Riggatoni
  • Spaggeti
  • Going to the Movies
  • Soccer
  • Harry Potter
  • Day Dreaming
  • Horsebackridding
  • Going to Grandma's house
  • Elves
  • Acting
  • Reading other peoples blogs
  • When people like my art
  • Horses
  • Youth Group
  • Fantasy Stuff
  • Spending time with my family
  • Quiditch
  • Dragons
  • Sports Moives
  • Faires
  • Horses

3 comments:

pruittcommunications said...

I like many of those things too. Nice post.

bex said...

what is Quiditch??

i feel so loved.

aly said...

that is it? hahaha!