Saturday, May 26, 2007

I am very tired

I am very tired. Today my whole family got up at 6:30 and drove to Annalee's friend Christine's house where we picked her (that beig Christine up). After a gizzillion hours and seceral very interesting games of twenty questions we finally arrived at FRostburg. Then we went and sat in a crowd aditorum on very hard seats and watched Annalee and Eric graduate. Twas pretty awesome. We (being Christine, the Pruitts, and the Garlens) went out to lunch at ruby tuesday. Then we helped Annalee pack up some of her stuff into our car and drove home. I fell asleep in the car four about four hours. Now I feel really sleppy, I mean sleepy.


P.S.
If you want to see pictures Beccah wil probably put them up on her blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty tired too, John has this big baseball tournament out in the middle of nowhere so we are all couped up in a small apartment for the weekend before our wonderful seven hour drive to the beach, exciting...

Beccah said...

I did! I did put up the pictures!

Nono said...

yup