Monday, May 14, 2007

A Mother's Day Summery


This years Mother's Day was kind of complicated. I shall try to explain it as clearly as possible.


Saturday: Annalee came home on Saturday around three o'clock. Once she arrived we went to see Spider Man 3. I thought it was pretty good. Kind of cheesey at some parts, but hey, what super hero movie isn't? It had some pretty cool effects, but some parts were just painful to watch. It also had a ton of bad guys.


Sunday: Woke up and gave Mom her presents. I got her a big tea cup filled with jelly beans, Beccah got her the latest get Fuzzy Book, Elaine and Corrie got her a lavendar Bath and Body Works kit, and Annalee got her a mini german rose bush. We went to church, Dad did snack there, came home and ate delicous steak cooked by Dad, went on a walk at some park, came home, had a lot of relitives over, at a huge dinner, ate dessert, gave poeple presents, and then watched my Big Fat Greek Wedding before we went to bed. T'was a tiring day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I took great pictures of the walk we took!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!
I know what ya mean about spiderman being cheesey but the effects were good...

Julia said...

Spiderman 3 was so funny! I kinda liked him better bad..