Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Brain Feels Like Mush

Today I did the IOWA's tests of basic skills. I know I messed up some special thingy and one of the science questions and something on the social studies but other than that I think I did pretty good. I'm very neverous though. And Scared. . . . Yeah so my brain feels like mush. We started the tests around 9 o'clock and ended around 3.


I think I am going to do something far less productive and far more satisfying. Banging my head against the key board!

frgrdgiosvxckfopsdsefhixsduieifrn bghbhnj
eftrzaet980-igt,kcvxcf nm xcvkklcgfjdjuxdidzkjkzxidhxdif uidf7uzxdhux'
xdfhjxxcfkxcf kbvlbhopseyuzsdu8er905tr0tr6jxdfnmjxcf44t5roptgriotgrhjyugftmhjgo
\ieriotruigtrffiogftrgftryui9trhjyuerwerio56rkgftreioropseriweopeeglotygftr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EWWW...Standardized tests are evil. You think that's bad, wait till you get to the SAT's...