Friday, May 04, 2007

A Record of Recent and Up Coming Events

Yesterday Beccah went to Prom. She borrowed a dress from a friend from work and she looked beautiful. If you want to see pictures of her then go to her blog because I'm pretty sure she'll put 'em up there.

Tonight Elaine and I are going to the girls night out at the church. Who's going?

Something that is being said a lot around my house theses days is "after the wedding." Which is only 45 days away. AHHH!

Beccah is now my hero because she found my hoodie. : )

Beccah and Elaine have Guild coming up next week. Its kind of funny because Beccah's kind of freaking out and Elaine is totally cool about it.

Oh yeah, Beccah also has the SAT coming up this weekend. T'would be cool is you could pray for her.

And other than that nothing else is really going on . . . oh yeah, except me going crazy

1 comment:

Beccah said...

AAAHHHH! Sat!