Sunday, June 17, 2007

Annalee and Eric's Wedding

Annalee and Eric's wedding was this week end. I think it went really well, I had a lot of fun. A lot of my extended family from out of town drove/flew in and that was cool. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a long time. Beccah didn't get a lot of good pictures thought because we were bridesmaids and we had to be in a lot of them, so if you have pictures could you put them up on your blog or e-mail them to me?

I got kissed on the cheek by about four different ladies while I was in the reception line. That freaked me out more than having to hold a stranger's arm into a room full of my wonderful friends and even more strangers.

Don't get me wrong, I had a wonderful time and I'm very excited finally have a brother.

If you want to see the pictures Beccah was able to take just click this.


Congratulations to Annalee and Eric!

To the Garlands: Welcome to the Family!

We luff'ums you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i luffems you too!

beccah