Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!









I Finished!!!
I have finally finished that newest Harry Potter book despite my Dad's continues yells of "Isn't he dead yet!" And Mom and Corrie running around with there fingers in their ears, but I Finally finished it!!

The Best Harry Potter book ever!! I cried, I laughed, it moved me Bob. If you haven't read Harry Potter go out and read them all!! Right Now!!!!! It's awesome!! It ended perfectly!! I wish certain characters hadn't died, but that can't be help :( But one certain characters that you knew where good ale along turned around. I am so Happy!!!!!! *-*

2 comments:

Joey said...

I'm not allowed watch or read Harry Potter.

I don't necessarily agree with it, but whatever

matanda said...

omgsoh. i feel your joy. i finally finsihed!