Monday, September 03, 2007

A List of Facts

  • Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump
  • Prince Caspian is coming out in theaters exactly 254 days
  • Colgate faced a big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking
    Countries because Colgate translates into the command "go hang Yourself."
  • The man that did the voice of the fox in Narnia (the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe) also did the voice of Prince Charming in Shrek.
  • Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
    Spades - King David, Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts - Charlemagne,
    Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
  • Nobody ever comments on my blog anymore
  • The longest place name still in use is:
    Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteaturi-
    Pukakpikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu - a New Zealand hill.
  • The thing I miss most about my old room is when it rains I can't hear the rain drops hitting the roof.
  • Coca-Cola was originally green.
  • I'm not addicted to Bloons Tower Defense, I can stop when ever I want too
  • Most lip sticks contain fish scales (it makes them shiney)
  • Filming for Harry Potter the Half-Blood Prince starts in two weeks *-*

4 comments:

pruittcommunications said...

I loved your list.

Beccah said...

I think you made that one up about the New Zealand hill, because when i bang my head against the keyboard that's what it looks like.

♥Mandy said...

have u ever beaten bloons tower defense?


Josh has.


nice list a lot of interesting things

bex said...

im never putting lipstick on again!!!!!! nice list.. lol