Monday, September 10, 2007

My First Day of Cornerstone

Today was my first day of Cornerstone. I think it went pretty good. I saw Megan and Julia. I also saw Natalie, a girl from my previous soccer team and Erin and couple people from my present soccer team. Oh yeah, and Beccah, how could I forget her?
Anyway, there was people in my class then I expected, but other than that there where few surprises. Though only thing I need to differently next week is bring more work to do. I have study hall or whatever its called for three hours and I spent 1 of those hours doodling in my note book. I think I'll do ok there.

2 comments:

LittleChar said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but your pictures HOT!!! You go Noelle <3

Courtney said...

Cool site! I just stumbled upon it. :) You're doing Cornerstone!! How cool, I did that in high school. Have fun with it!