Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Rabblings of a Ready to be out of School teenager

School has been a bugger lately, but its going to be ok because Summer is almost here!! Only two more weeks of science and geometry. I'm so excited. I'm really looking forward to working on my art during the summer as well as not being so stressed out about stuff. Next years school year is going to be so different with e Beccah gone at college and I'll taking college classes at the community college. I can't wait to take art there!! But for now I'm just going to look forward to summer and not think about next school year. I can't wait to be able to read and draw again. :) I should probably get a job this summer, but I don't care. Its going to be great. One of the things I'm really looking forward to is the week that my mom's side of the family and my family are all going down to Ocean City New Jersey. That should be a lot of fun. I can hardly wait for summer to come.

No comments: