Friday, May 23, 2008

At the Close

The school year is quietly coming to a close. I done with school with the exception of History. Though it is very interesting, history was a bugger this year because of all the books I was required to read. I think my favorite was To Kill A Mocking Bird. I really like the main character and its underlying messages. One of the things that was different about this school year was I started High School and therefore started attending a tutorial called Cornerstone. I took Geometry there with Mrs. Jenkins. I really like my teacher and I finally found a math that was interesting.

Next Tuesday I start taking the IWOA test of basic skills, please pray that I do well.

I hope to post some of the art that I have done this past year soon. I felt like I've grown so much in that area.


Prince Caspian was cool, but I wish thay had stayed truer to the book. Reepicheep was awesome!! I think one of my favorite parts was with the baby centaur. So cute!

Beccah is offically graduated from High School. Next year she'll be going to Frostburg State University pursuing a degree as an English Major. I'm going to miss her a lot but I know I'll have fun spaming her with obnociously long e-mail. Bwahahaha!! (evil laugh)

This summer I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends and working on my art.

No comments: