Friday, January 06, 2006

Just things that are going on right now

so right now in my family, things are a 'little' crazy. We're redoing the bathroom upstairs. Annalee did the floor and mom and dad did put in a new fossit and fix the toilet. So that is good. We started school back up again. (I am now even more that we should burn all the alegbra books.) Rutns out that this year I am going to try out for the national spelling bee. And for all you people who read my blog I know that I am not going to win. My friend Megan is like the best speller ever, but they need one more person for the test so she can try out so that is why I said yes. It would be so alsome if she won! I know she can do it. I mean she is eleven and she can spell parthenogenisis and other really big words that I would put on here only i can't spell them. annalee has a nose infection. That is so not cool. Elaine and Corrie both have coughs. Beccah and I are the only ones (Of the kids) that are heathly. christmas was a blast! Well bye!

No comments: