Wednesday, October 26, 2005

another Poem (hope you people don't mind)

I wrote this poem a think around two weeks ago. I really like it so I thought that I would share. I like winter (christmas! :D) the best most of time but this poem just makes them all sound liek they really are seasos. And yes I really did write this. Ok once you read this I want you to go look out your window. Its Autmn so look at her verse and see the how close they are. Please tell me what you think.

Season Faires

The fairies of the seasons dance,

Their little laughs here and there,

Oh, the set you in such a trance,

I wonder what kinds are there?

Lady Autumn is quite wild!

Her hair is red, her eyes green,

Her dress is hardly mild,

Oh, what a lovely queen.

Spring is full of joy,

Her dress is made of flowers bright,

Her eyes are softly brown as is her hair,

What a pretty sight.

Lady Summer is so sweet,

Her hair is golden her eyes are bright,

Her dress is of birds and leaves,

She is quite a sight.

I

Winter is moderately pleasant,

Her eyes are the coldest of blue, her hair the purest of white,

Her dress is of snow and ice,

You will have no breath after such a sight.

Hope that you liked it!

1 comment:

pruittcommunications said...

I did like it.