Saturday, October 29, 2005

Soccer

Today was the last day of soccer (sob) My coach did this relly cool thing with our sirtificets. He gave us each a nick name. I'll only mentiona a "few" .
One of the girls on my team had broken her leg during practice. I know what you are probably thinking, "Wow, you practices must be really hard!" But it wasn't like that at all. We where doing this drill where we had a ball in the middle of 3 people. They all are spouse to charge it and the one that gets the ball wins. Well this girl and two others guys on my team had to do this. So the guys missed the ball and got her eg. Both of them at the same time! she was in alot of pain so she sat out of practice. Later, she was still in pain so her family took her to the docter. Her name was. : Miss I can't believe you broke you leg.
Oen of the guys was called "Boomer" Becouse he liked to play sweeper and he would kick the ball then it would be on the other side of the field.
I was: Miss Calm. That was because I (according to my coach) never really show alot of emotion or get very nervouse.
One of the coolest things about today was that we are the now (offically) the undeffeted team. Which rocks!!!!

1 comment:

pruittcommunications said...

Dear Ms. Calm,

Congratulations on being undefeated.