Wednesday, November 23, 2005

More story and more pie

Ok, pie first. I made an apple pie like I told you. It looks so good. (even if I do say so myself.) Well now for more of the story.

____________________________________________________________________

Jana knocked on Ra's door. The house looked most of the others did in the town. Stone, three stories, with green shuters, to put it smipley; cozy. Ra's brother, Ram, opened the door. he looked very tired. His black hair looked like it could use a good combing. "Yes?"
"Is Ra here?" She said trying to look happy. This family needed something to smile about. "I want to take her on a trail ride. Just me and her, but don't tell her it's going to be a surprise."
A faint smile hung around his mouth. "I'll go get her. Wait here."
Soon Ra showed up at the door. She was wearing much of the same attire that Jana was. A long shirt with a cloack and boots. "Hi," She said looking a little brighter at the sight of Jana. "Ram said that you wanted to take me down to the stable to see Rusty?"
Jana could not help smiling at her friends face when she said,"Yes. I know that your parents like you to be with a person when you go to the stable so I thought that you would like to come with me."
Ra's face light up like a fire. " I would love to go! Let me go get my cloak. Wait here."
____________________________________________________________________

So here is some more of the story. Hope you like it so far. *-*

No comments: