Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Once upon a time

Ok, this going to be a little bit different then the reat of my post. As you have probaby guessed I like to read and write fantisy. So I thought that I would show you one of my stories. Its only a little bit of one. Please tell me what you think.

____________________________________________________________________

Jana hugged Winter's nack as tightly as she could. Her blonde hair was braided and her blue eyes were filled with trouble. Her long shirt fell almost to her knees, but she was able to ride in it becuase of the slits on the sides. She wore black boots and a home-spun cloak. she spoke softly yo her horse. "Today Ra's grndfather died. She is very sad. She looks very sick. She hasn't eaten in a while. I am worried that she doesn't want to live any more. she hasn't seen Rusty in days. I've been taking care of him. her mother wants me to talk to her. But what will I say?"
Winter nuzzled Jana with her great white head. she seemed to say. "Why don't you ride with her? That always seems to help."
Jana Clung more tightly to her horses snowy white neck. "How do you always know what to do?" She said more to her-self then to Winter. "I'll brush Rusty so he looks beautiful and pamper him so that he's in a good mood. Then I'll take her on a special ride through the woods."
Winter nicker rang out through the stone stable. She seemed to say this time. "What about me d? Don't I get to come too?"
"Don't be silly. Of course you're coming. I'm going to go get Rusty. Please don't break anything."
"Me? Sweet inacent me? Banish the thought madam."
"I'll banish it when you stop jumping over the fence!" Jana yelled back over her shoulder as she ran toward the field were Rusty was.
____________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it. Please give me any sujestions. *-*

1 comment:

bigred5 said...

It's an interesting story. You left me wanting to know more.

Mom