Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving

I can't wait until tomorrow! Tomorrow I only have to do math because it's baking day. Every year at thanksgiving my family makes pies. Lots of them. Elaine makes the pumpkin pies, Beccah makes the cherry pies, Annalee and I make the apple pies, and Corrie bakes anything that she can find to make. Oh yeah, and mom helps a "little". My favorite part of making apple pie is this contest that all my sisters and I do every year. We each skin apples and see who can make the longest apple skin. Annalee wins about every time. Speaking of Annalee, She is coming home to night! I can't wait to see her.
Here is a challenge for everyone. See how many things you are thankful this by making a list. I bet that if you really tried that you can probably get over a hundred if you really count every thing that you are thankful for. Well I need to go. Hope you people all have a good thanksgiving.

No comments: