Monday, May 22, 2006

My life for the past few days in a 'short' post

Oh my goodness so many things have happened this week end and so many things are going to happen so I really don't know where to start. I guess Saterday would be a good place. My dad (the most wonderful man in the world) took my friend Megan, my sister Elaine, and my good self to national horse festival day thing in passadena. It was so cool!! I got to see this really cute little foal that was only 20 days old! They had this cool contest to get the baby a name so poeple filled out this form and then put it in a box then the owner will look at the names and picks the one she likes best. They had a lot of cool breeds like Frisans, Arabians, quarter Horses, and other cool breeds. Then we went a friend of mine's 50th birthday party. Then I went home and took a nap.yesterday I went to church came home and then went to church again and did a bike ride with my youth group. We went seven miles. my muscels are so soar! Have to go now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Noelle! its bekah wayne. question- what was the name that they chose for the foal??

Nono said...

I don't know, I don't think I will know unless it was mine, Elaine's, Megan's, or Dad's. Sorry.