Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another one of those Letters that Beccah and I are doing

Dear Sister,
I was never more grateful for being th younger child in my life after reading your letter. Nothing good has happenned since you left but a few very bad things have. You know that letter Mother got from the Queen that I told you about? Well it was about me; Mother and I will be traveling to the Queens personal estate to examen me. And the frustrating thing is Mother wont tell me what its al about!!! I mean how stupid is that!?!!! I don't know how to talk, how to act. I might break something to prove that I'm a hot head so she wont want me. Oh goodness I just thought of something really horrible. What if the Queen want's me to be a lady in waiting or something to the princess!?! (I will most definetly break something if that happens.) Princess Marie might be drop dead beautiful and have every man in the country drolloing after her but she drives me nuts! like the girls at your school she;s a complete priss! I just hope she's not there when Mother forces me to go to the Queen. One day last year was bad enough but if I have to spend three with that stuffed up peacock it will drive me Nuts! Drat Mother wants to go get me new clothers. (I'm listening through the door of the wine cella.) Dubble Drat. She found me.


Sirabe

P.S. Hope school perks up for you. If not I'll send you a knife or something. Knives always make me feel better.
_________________________________________________________

I would just like to say that all these characters are made up and that the mother in this story ias not my real mother. my real mother is very kind and I love her a lot.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

MY mother on the other hand . . . I'm just kidding, I love you too Mom, but it's always fun to have a nasty evil mother in a story. :b