Friday, June 02, 2006

Was' up

Was' up? A lot! Today Beccah and Elaine had Guild. I think they both did very well. Tonight we're going to Lauren's birthday party at the church. I'm looking forward to it, but to tell the truth, sometimes I just would rather stay home. The present that I got her wasn't very good and it's going to be to big and so I'm kinda worrid if she'll like it or not. Beccah got her this totally ownsom present and I hate it when that happens. When some body else gets the birthday person the best present the best thing ever; sometimes you feel like you just fall short. I guess that's how I feel a lot of the time. That I fall short. When that happens I just try to think about how God doesn't want me to compare myself to other people because that's not how he designed us. He designed each of us to special and unque! (Oh wow, I just gave myself a little sermon. I guess we all have to do thatt some times.) So I've decided that I'll have a good time tonight if it kills me. Hopefully it wont but you nver know! Anyway Corrie is leaving in a week or less for mexice. I'll miss her a lot. Beccah is going to Beilze sometime at the end of this month; while she's there I will be going to Victory Jam. It's the first time i'll leave home for a week by myself so I'm a 'little' nervouse about that. So there are all the things I need prayer about. So basically just pray.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

Awwww, poor Noelle. And by the way your present for "Lauren" is my favorite shirt. :b